Sunday, June 21, 2009

Puttering In My Back Yard

As you enter our humble back yard you are greeted by this sign of welcome, donated by my sister and her husband from PEI...so welcome to my puttering experiance.



I love gardening. I don't have a large space to work in, as I have had in my past, but I make do with what I do have, and I am truly grateful to God that I do have some space to call my own and play with my petals and dirt.

Just a few pictures of things that bring me joy as I putter (Mom called it puttering) in my back yard. My dear husband has bought me many new pots with a European flare,



He also helps me in the yard with moving those heavy pots and digging up the ground, he's such a blessing.



and surprised me with a shopping trip to the market for these pretty wooden birds to scatter about the garden. Although this little guy is real... he is either foolish or very brave..Most birds will stay away, for we have 3 cats that prowel this back domain, but some will mock our kitties by perching awhile.






We try to block out some of the traffic noise with our 2 lovely little fountains

Well I am off... like this little bee, with much more to do in this garden.



As my beautiful daughter and her dear husband are showing...enjoy your summer.



Happy Father's Day Jason



















4 comments:

  1. Your garden is beautiful. Tell your husband he has picked some exquisite pots. I must come over and sit with you and drink wine. okay.

    Love you sister.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW MOM I LOVE YOUR PICS, YOUR FLOWERS ARE SO PRETTY AND I LOVE YOUR BIRDS !!!!! TELL BRENTT TO BUY ME SOME. :) BUT YOUR WATER IN THE BIG FONTIN ISNT LOOKING SO GOOD. AND WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PIC OF ME AND JASON?? IVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFOR. I REALLY LIKE THAT. SEND IT TO MY E-MAIL. LOVE YOU MOM. AND LOVING YOUR BLOG. AND YOUR MUSIC IS VERY NICE TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some thing old...:)
    Yes come ,come..wine is already chilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx my shmooy...this pic is when you were pregnent with Billa,and we took Lu. to the Park in your town.
    I'll send it to you..if I could figure out my printer I'd make you a pic.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...