Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Mom


I found this poem on another blog, it describes perfectly what Iam feeling on this tender mothers day...I love you mom.

Look At Me!!
I screamed aloud Mum hear me....hear me mum.
I need few moments of your time.
Mum I have no one but you to wipe the tears from my eyes..Only you mum...the light of my heart.
Where your kindness has gone? Where your love has gone? Years and I still mourn them !!
You are always busy mum..Mum remember me.. Pour me with your generous love.. I want to hear your sweet words..
Mum give me the chance to live my life and my dreams again.
Be pleased with me Mum... I will always wait you and ask you to look at me.. Look at me
Mum for only one more time.

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through MGCC blog this AM. I am one of the contributors there. I pray that God in His love and mercy will comfort you today. Where there is life...there is always hope. May God hear your cry and may hearts become tender and reconciliation come to be. Blessing, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy
    Thank you for your prayer.
    I am so glad I found your site.I will visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gracie

    I know what you feel..the sense that she is there BUT she is miles away from your heart..

    But believe me Hope still there, Just have faith and the Sun will raise again

    I saw it myself once in my life..

    With love, Rema

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement Rema, it means more to me than you know.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...