Friday, September 10, 2010

In Remembrance of Crimson...Our Incomplete Rose...

                                       
                                              
 Would have been my fourth grandchild.

                                                           
Psalms 139                                                             
15 "You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable"

Thank you St B. Hospital for honoring this precious life with us.
Crimson U.
September 2010


                                           
 Only your mother saw you in her womb little one, so quite and still. She cried... for she will not be able to hold you in her arms in this world...but the Lord has promised her that one day she would.
                           
Gamma

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful blog you did.
    i know you loved little crimson so much too.
    thanks for coming to the service.
    love you mommmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...hearts, thoughts, prayers for all of you as you remember your little grandbaby...

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maria...your words mean alot to me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...